Apple headline I’d like to see ;-)
Apple releases the iPatch for software Pirates ® (pronounced Arrrh … me hearty's!)
Note: This might not be true, but I think of it every time I hear the word iPad. Now you can too.
If I worked for Apple it would only be a matter of time before they shipped a range of new products :-
- iGlasses for the Elderly
- iWear for the rest of us
- Fashion iWear for the Trendy
- spiGlasses for the Captains of the Pirate ships, oh and for 007 James Bond
- iSpy (with my little eye), for kids whose parents take them on long trips & can’t afford to buy technical junk to keep them from talking to any other human.
- iCanSeeYou for people who knock on doors of residents who pretend they aren’t home.
- iKentinaturner similar to an iPod but it only plays “Nutbush City Limits” & “Proud Mary”.
(So now you know what I think about while watching 100’s of Millions of rows load into a PowerPivot spreadsheet. How cool is that? more on that later)