Low rider drives a little slower!
Due to the popularity of the city based events that we've been running in Melbourne @ lunch times, I've decided to invest some of our travel and entertainment budget in some new wheels.
Now, because parking is so expensive in the city, I've had to go for a more cost effective means of transportation, the low-ride bicycle. Not only is it cheap to park, it's also environmentally friendly!
The Development Cycle as it is known will be parked outside the CITC on Collins Street on Melbourne (AUSTRALIA) on the 1st of July @ 11:45am. Why!? Because I am re-running my Application SIG event where in 60 minutes I will demonstrate, in-person:
- Creating a BizTalk application in Visual Studio 2003
- Exposing it as a web service
- Call it from an InfoPath form
- Create a custom send pipeline that emails a custom InfoPath report to a user
- My compelling impression of Christina Aguilera
So please click here to register for my event. This week, my giveaways will include a full set of .NET 1.1 framework reference books, and one facial hair kit (Note: Includes Swingin' Soul Patch)!