Oh and the bits floweth! WinFX November CTP supports VS2005 RTM!
Talk about an install’fest! I’m building my shiny new TFS B3 Refresh Virtual Server image and at the same time, installing the new WinFX November CTP which now supports VS2005 RTM. My machines is now rocking with:
- VSTS Developer Edition 2005 RTM (I got mine from MSDN, but you can also use free Express editions)
- SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition RTM (same as VSTS, got mine from MSDN, but SQL Server Express is just as good :))
- LINQ Preview for VS2005 RTM
- WinFX November CTP
- Windows SDK for WinFX November CTP
- VS2005 Extensions for WinFX November CTP
- VS2005 Extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation
This is the best dev build I’ve had in a long time, so I’m actually able to write code with some confidence of all the bits working together! Yay!