#Azure Action – Weekly Newsletter – 18th February 2011
- Join the Microsoft Australia Cloud Power Forum
- Local Windows Azure Discovery Packs ready for rollout (2 days training, 1 day consulting, 1 PoC & 6 months Azure!!!)
- Ping me, your local Microsoft contact or partner for more information….
Readiness & Resources:
- Windows Azure
- SQL Azure
- Cloud Computing From "Agile Cloud Integration" to "Zero Latency"
- Big Data, Big Demand: Navigating the Cloud Storage Landscape
Figlo design software to manage personal finances, that allows the advisor to offer client centric advice
CloudCamp Sydney 2011, Feb 25, 2011 – See you there?
IDC Cloud for Business Conference on the 3rd of March where Microsoft will be a Platinum Sponsor. Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
- Cloud Computing Forum – Run by Orion VM (Sheng Yeo) First Friday in March (see website)
Likely to be seen around our cities:
Want answers? See the forums
Edited but not yet published: CloudCast - an audio series featuring myself, Rab Thynne, Tom Hollander and Michael Rosic
Coming in March: Azure Meetups!
Quick question from last week:
A: There is no functional difference…. The only difference is size/choice and cost. Even when you select a version you can switch edition afterwards
Web Edition scales from 1GB to 5GB, whereas Business Edition scales from 10GB to 50GB in 10GB increments