Powerpoint –Visibility and layering for Animations
This is a pretty basic tip for those funky PowerPoint 2007/2010 presentations with lots of overlapping animations.
- Select the Animations ribbon
- In the Advanced Animations section
- Click the Custom Animation button
- (The animation task Pane will pop up)
- Select the Home ribbon.
- Go to the Editing Section
- Click the Select button
- Click Selection Pane from the drown down listFormat menu command and click on the Selection Pane button.
- (The Selection and Visibility Pane will pop up)
Now you can make visible only the objects you want to change and their specific animations
I discovered this thanks to the PowerPoint Workbench.