Available: Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate & documentation
Yesterday, Microsoft announced that the Exchange Server 2010 Release Candidate is feature complete and available for download. You can get the updated online documentation for this release @ http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124558(EXCHG.149).aspx.
If you want to learn more about Exchange 2010, check out the Exchange 2010 TechCenter.
If you want a quick overview of what's new in Exchange 2010, check out What's New in Exchange Server 2010.
To get started with Exchange 2010, head for Planning and Deployment. It lays out the recommended sequence for preparing for and then installing Exchange 2010, and includes the following important topics:
- Exchange 2010 System Requirements
- Exchange 2010 Prerequisites
- Planning Roadmap for Upgrade and Coexistence - Exchange 2003
- Planning Roadmap for Upgrade and Coexistence - Exchange 2007
- New Installation of Exchange 2010
- Perform a Typical Exchange 2010 Installation
- Perform a Custom Exchange 2010 Installation
- Upgrading and Coexisting with Exchange 2010
Why trying with Exchange Server 2010 beta, try with Release Candidate & have fun…