Free Jump Start course – Core Solutions on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Are you planning an upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or do you want to know more about what it would involve? Would you like help preparing for Exam 70-341 or Exam 70-342? Take this fast-paced, demo-rich Jump Start course, and learn about planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Exchange on-premises.
You’ll find out how to manage the messaging infrastructure and provide high availability and security through demos geared to your business needs. This Jump Start is appropriate for anyone upgrading from earlier versions of Exchange, and gives as well as IT Pros who have prior networking experience the Microsoft Exchange training they need. You can visit Microsoft Virtual Academy’s Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013 Jump Start.
This Jump Start is appropriate for anyone upgrading from earlier versions of Exchange as well as IT Pros new to Exchange but with prior networking experience. If you are pursuing the MCSE: Messaging certification, it will help you prepare for Exam 70-341.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Mod 02: Configuring Mailbox Servers and Recipients
- Mod 03: Deploying and Managing Client Access Servers and Clients
- Mod 04: Configuring the Message Transport
- Mod 05: Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Mod 06: Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Mod 07: Migrating to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
So, make use of it