How to configure user permissions to relay e-mail message through SMTP Service?
You need to configure the user permissions to relay e-mail messages through the SMTP service. Do the following steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type inetmgr or open Internet Information Manager from Control Panel > Administrative Tools, and then click OK.
- Expand ComputerName, and then right-click a valid SMTP virtual server.
Note The placeholder ComputerName represents the name of the local computer.
- Click Properties. On the Security tab, add the user account as an Operator, which you want to relay e-mail message through SMTP Service.
- Close all dialog boxes, and then restart the SMTP service
- Now try to send the email. Hope now the e-mail messages will be relayed through the SMTP service