Part # 3 : Working with SCL (Spam Confidence Level) - Manually adding the SCL rating field into the column header of Outlook folders
Per the support knowledgebase, we need to add the SCL rating field, follow these steps:
- In Outlook 2003, click Inbox.
- On the View menu, click Arrange By, and then click Custom.
- In the Customize View: Messages dialog box, click Fields.
- In the Show Fields dialog box, click the Select available fields from list, and then click Forms.
- In the Select Enterprise forms for this folder dialog box, click Personal Forms on the list.
- Locate SCL Extension From in the left pane, and then click Add to add it to the right pane. Click Close.
- In the Show Fields dialog box, locate the SCL in the left pane, and then click Add to add it to the right pane.
- Click OK two times.
- In the Inbox, you will see a new column that is named SCL in the column header. All the messages in the Inbox show their SCL rating values under the SCL column.
- You can also use this procedure in folders that are separate from the Inbox to check the SCL rating values for the messages in these folders.
- After you install the SCL extension Form, you still will not see the messages' SCL rating values right away.
- You have to add the SCL rating field to the column header.
- When you do this, you can automatically check the messages' SCL rating values that are listed in the SCL column in Outlook 2003.