Dynamics GP Experts, Searching Forums and Support Debugging Tool Essentials
Here are a couple of important posts that I would like to highlight:
- Jivtesh uses his GPWindow.com site to analyze the Dynamics GP blogging community and reminds us of how many great Dynamics GP Experts we have.
- He has also added the ability to search the forums and communities for Dynamics GP as well as the blogs. See his GPWindow Now Searches Dynamics GP Communities and Forums (Alpha Version) post for more information.
With the help of his friends Rubal and Chetna, Jivtesh has created an entire series of posts about the Support Debugging Tool (SDT). Check out the posts in the Dynamics GP SDT Essential Series:
- Dynamics GP SDT Essential Series 1 – Working better with Multiple Companies
- Dynamics GP SDT Essential Series 2 – Transfer AA Dimensions and Codes from Test to Production
- Dynamics GP SDT Essential Series 3 – Using Triggers (GP on Steroids)
- Stop cash receipts for a customer on hold – Dynamics GP SDT Essential Series 4
There will probably be posts in this series in the future. It is great to see the Support Debugging Tool used in many different ways.
If you want to see a photo of the hard working Jivtesh, have a look at Mariano's post:
Thanks Jivtesh and friends for the great work you are doing for the Microsoft Dynamics GP community.