Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 Wrap Up
I am finally back home in Perth and the time has come to wrap up my first Convergence (and my first trip to Atlanta, Georgia, USA). The trip was a great success and Mariano and I will hopefully be given the opportunity to come back and present again. It was worth the 27 hours flying to get to Atlanta from Perth and the 30 hours to get home again.
I would like to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who attended Mariano's and my sessions. I hope we were able to edutain and entercate you. The live feedback at the time and evaluation responses we have had have been absolutely awesome. Our sessions are ranked among the best of the entire conference. Thank you very much for the support.
The Support Debugging Tool has been enthusiastically received, just proving that the 700+ hours of development, as well as the time investment of the beta testers has been time well spent. The tool will only get better as more functionality and features are added based on feedback from the entire GP community.
Note: If you attended one of Mariano's and my sessions please make sure to post your evaluation. This will help make sure we get invited back.:-) Evaluation forms will be open until Tuesday, May 11, 2010 11:59pm PDT. Convergence will continue to donate $1 to UNICEF for every attendee who completes an evaluation.
It was a pleasure to meet every one of you and to hear stories of how Mariano and I have been able to assist with our blogs and newsgroup/forum responses. I hope we can continue to help.
Below are the links for all the Conference posts by myself and some of the other bloggers in the community:
From this blog by David Musgrave
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 - Day 0
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 - Day 1
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 - Day 2
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 - Day 3
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 - Day 4
- Good Bye Convergence Atlanta 2010 and Thank You
- Virtual Convergence 2010 is now LIVE!
From the Dynamics GP Blogster by Mariano Gomez
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2010 - Day 1
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2010 - Day 2
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2010 - Day 3
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2010 - Day 4
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2010 - Wrap Up and Materials
From other bloggers
- Andy Westby (MS): Time flies when you are...
- Mark Polino: Reflections on Convergence 2010
- Anya Ciecierski: Why Microsoft Dynamics GP Users Can Look Ahead to Convergence 2011 Back in Atlanta
- Ron Wilson: Back from Convergence 2010
- Michael Johnson: The Best of Convergence 2010... from a Consultant's perspective
- Jivtesh Singh: Convergence Keynote Video and GP 2010 Demo Video
- Matt Landis: Convergence 2010 Recap: The Year of GP
- Duke Del Prado: Convergence 2010 - Exciting Atlanta
Videos of Keynotes and Demos
- Microsoft Dynamics Newsroom: Video Gallery (select Convergence 2010 from drop down list)
To finish this post, here are the materials for the two sessions that Mariano and I presented. Enjoy...
Hope you enjoy the coverage of Convergence Atlanta 2010.
Please post your comments and feedback on the event and let us know your thoughts.
06-May-2010: Added additional links to blog posts and videos.
13-May-2010: Added another link to blog post.
25-May-2010: Added link to Good Bye Convergence Atlanta 2010 and Thank You post.
03-Jun-2010: Added link to Virtual Convergence 2010 is now LIVE! post.