Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack 2
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 has been released ahead of schedule. We were expecting it some time in September and it has now been released at the end of August.
Not only does this release fix a number of problem reports, it also has a heap of new or updated features, check out the list below:
New Web Client Modules:
- Field Service
- Service Call Management
- Depot Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Project Accounting
- Bill of Materials
- Manufacturing Order Processing
- Master Production Scheduling
- Manufacturing Suite
- Fixed Assets Enhancements
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) for Australian GST
- Payment Document Management (PDM)
New Web Client only features:
- Visual Studio Tools for Web Client v1
- Keyboard Shortcut enhancements
- Change single machine configuration to support both the Web Client web site and runtime service using the same port
- Add styling to ribbon to show focus
- Web client messaging retry/refresh & Client Side error handling / notification improvements
- Better scrollbars for standard reports
New Desktop & Web Client Features:
- GL - Roll down changes to Account Segment Description
- Reconcile checkbook without marking transactions
- Cash Receipts Inquiry display checkbook ID
- Customer Combiner & Modifier
- Vendor Combiner & Modifier
- Payables Void Enhancements
- AA Finance Charge assessment
- AA and Sales order deposits
- Payroll Inquiry Check Date Sort Options
- Applicant E-mail in HR
- Doc Attach 2.0:
- Document Flow
- Status Tracking
- Delete Password
- Attachment Properties
- Attachment Email
- Delete Utility
- SmartList Splitter
- SmartList Designer
The core Dynamics dictionary version for Service Pack 2 is 12.00.1482 and the Dexterity version is 12.00.0269. For more version details download the MDGP2013_MSPVersionList.xls file. For the install guide and a list of issues fixed, download the 12.0SP2_install_guide_ENUS.pdf file. Both files are available from the main Service Pack page (or from the links here).
Service Pack pages for all current versions can been found on the Developer Articles & Links page.
- Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 is now available!
- Get functionality sooner: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack 2 Now Available with New Functionality
Note: Please do not post questions about technical issues in the comments, you would be best to post on the newsgroups (links in right hand panel) or create a support incident.
Thank you to everyone involved it getting this release completed.
25-Sep-2013: Added Extra Links from Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog.