Support Debugging Tool Build 14 released
It has been a while since we had a new build of the Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP. So we have decided to release Build 14. This is primarily a maintenance release with bug fixes, minor enhancements and a couple of new features. This build can be installed over the top of any existing installed build without needing to remove the old build first.
Please note that this is the final release for version 9.00.
Below is a summary of the changes made for releases 9.00.0014, 10.00.0014 and 11.00.0014, I have divided them into logical sections:
- Changes to Reject Script functionality in Advanced Debugging Mode to restore fields to their previous values.
- Changes to Reject Script and Reject Record functionality so it can be controlled by using the OUT_Condition variable.
- Fixed Non-logging triggers disabling Manual Logging Mode and Automatic Debugger Mode.
- Fixed Security Information Show Resources Window showing Resource ID and Dictionary ID in incorrect columns.
- Added Ctrl-R as Shortcut Accelerator Key for Raise All Windows (v10.0 or later).
- Shift Company Color data storage from DUOS to coUserDefaults table, with automatic backwards compatibility.
- Changes to minimise Suppport Debugging Tool scripts captured when turning on and off script logging.
- Added support for Temporary tables into the Table Explorer window in the Resource Explorer.
- Added support for Temporary tables into the Resource Information window.
- Added text to Dex.ini Changes window shown at login to identify it as a Suppport Debugging Tool feature.
- Added User Account Control (UAC) check when attempting to un-install Support Debugging Tool.
- Added User Account Control (UAC) check when move products or deleting products in the launch file using Dictionary Control.
- Added User Account Control (UAC) check when unchunking during installation.
- Added User Account Control (UAC) state to the System Status report form ScreenShot.
- Added Table Keys information to Table Explorer window in the Resource Explorer.
- Added Table Keys lookup window to Resource Explorer.
- Added Display Keys button to Resource Information window when in Table and Field mode.
- Added Keep Focus and Restore Value options to Reject Script functionality in Advanced Debugging Mode.
For downloads, please see the Support Debugging Tool Portal Page:
The Support Debugging Tool is a custom built tool to provide additional capabilities to troubleshoot issues and is not part of the standard Microsoft Dynamics GP released application. Technical support for this tool is not handled via the standard support systems and instead is provided via the public Microsoft Dynamics GP Community Forum. You can use the link below to access the forum:
To assist the partners and Microsoft employees who monitor the forum for these questions, please prefix any subject lines with the initials "SDT: ".
For more information, please see the Support Debugging Tool Portal Page:
Please post your feedback on what you think of this build and what you would like to see in the future.
16-May-2013: Updated More Information and Downloads to link to Support Debugging Tool Portal page.