OABInteg - New Information
As most people know we took down GotDotNet and have relocated most of our external tools and code to http://code.msdn.com or http://codeplex.com. I have relocated OABInteg to the following location: http://code.msdn.com/oabinteg. I have updated the web documentation on how to use the tool as well we can be found here: http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman/archive/2005/08/28/oabinteg-and-how-to-use-it-to-troubleshoot-oab-generation-issues.aspx.
New Changes to OABInteg
As per request from the military I have added a new logging switch: /v:3 (ErrorsOnlyLogging). By using this switch the following things will happen when you run the proxytest test.
- All screen (command window) output will be the same as it is with /v:2 which means you will see everything. You can just minimize the output window to reduce the buffer size and view it as needed.
- Logging will reflect the objects that have the problem either by display name or legacyExchangeDN depending on the problem.
- Users that do not have a DisplayName, LegacyExchangeDN will be skipped from the gal so you will need to run the /v:2 switch for more logging to get to these objects.
- You can use the /r:alias switch with the /v:3 for an ANR search for specific objects.
- Logging to the c:\OABInteg.txt file will only contain objects that have the following problems:
*Total number of temp legacyExchangeDN's found: 5
**Total number of objects that are missing some main attributes: 126
**Total number of objects that mail and proxy attribute don't match: 12
**Total number of objects that do not have a domain value: 0
**Total number of objects that do not have a valid Unicode domain value: 0
**Total number of objects that do not have a valid SMTP Domain because first character is not greater than '/': 0
**Total number of objects that do not start with /o= or /O=: 1
**Total user objects that are missing the Primary Proxy address attribute: 0
***Total user objects with proxy addresses equal to or over 64 characters: 0
***Total objects with the '@' character in the legacyExchangeDN: 6
****Total objects with bad Active Directory Backlinks: 0
Total objects that have a legacyExchangeDN of ADCDisableMail: 1
Total objects that have a legacyExchangeDN of ADCDisableMailByADC: 0
NOTE: The ErrorsOnlyLogging switch can only be used with the proxytest only!
For more information on how to use the proxytest feature in OABInteg please see the following blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman/archive/2007/03/08/how-to-use-oabinteg-s-oabfldcheck-and-proxytest-to-find-oab-issues.aspx