Binary File Format Plugfest
The Office interoperability team will host a Binary File Format Plugfest on October 19th and 20th in Redmond. The event will target a developer level audience. Microsoft subject matter experts from both the support organization and the product team will be onsite to answer questions about the Binary File Formats. This Plugfest will be a great opportunity for you to test your BFF implementations and receive immediate feedback and assistance from Microsoft. The event is free, and we will cover the doc, xls, ppt, and pst formats through a combination of presentations, 1:1 discussions, and workshops.
What to Expect:
- Presentations on the Binary File Format Open Specifications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PST, Graphics, Document Cryptography etc.)
- 1:1 Sessions with product development team members
- Access to Office's Binary File Format validation tool for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interaction with Microsoft Support
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on both October 19th and 20th
Space is limited, so register early. To learn more about the event or to register, please contact Michael Bowman.