SharePoint Content Services January 2018 Update
- Predictive indexing and queries to allow users to work with the full 30 million item capacity of a document library without throttling large queries
- Bulk metadata updates to allow upload millions of documents and manage metadata and policy in bulk without needing to update each document individually.
- New white paper & Sway presentation update. All of these are now available through the Content Services Resource Center here on the Tech Community, with blog posts, analyst reports, case studies and more
- File move among OneDrive and SharePoint with full fidelity for version history and metadata. To move a file in OneDrive or SharePoint, select a file and the destination for it
- Word SharePoint Properties Panel to allow users to directly edit metadata column values inside Word for custom library metadata
- New support for Flow to automate document approval and publishing, and to enable simple review and signoff among members of a group
- A new setting in the document library web part will be available soon to allow users to configure the part to optionally limit the view to a specific folder within a library