New Dev Center Lifetime Registration And Benefits Program
Starting today, Windows Dev Center requires only a one-time registration payment, which grants developers the ability to submit apps to both Windows and Windows Phone stores, with no annual renewal fee. Each of our 600,000+ existing registered developers will no longer need to pay any additional fees to maintain their account. It’s also a very good time for developers new to the platform to get a Dev Center account and start submitting apps.
· Microsoft is also announcing the Dev Center Benefits program, designed to increase developer success on Microsoft platforms by helping develop, improve and market apps with a variety of offers and tools. This will be available to all registered developers worldwide of all experience levels and platforms.
· The Dev Center benefits program offers the following levels of support:
- As an Explorer, get started quickly with design and architecture guidance from a Microsoft expert, along with Windows Store gift cards.
- As an Expert, reach more users faster with advertising offers, a publishing contract, and more.
- As a Master, build a direct connection with the Windows Store to enjoy Store merchandising, priority publisher support, SDK early access, & more