Management Reporter 2012 CU13 Re-Release has been posted for download
A critical issue was found in CU13 that could impact any customer setting up a new Management Reporter installation and using SQL authentication. The original installation files have been removed from CustomerSource and a new set of installation files have been posted. The re-release also contains the hotfix for the web viewer scroll bar missing.
- Delete any downloads containing the 2.12.13001.13 build
- Download the new CU13 build 2.12.13002.1. This can be used as an upgrade from the initial CU13 release, or as the CU13 full install including the fix for this issue. Upgrades will require going through the Configuration Console to perform a quick update
- If you choose to not apply the new install, you will receive the fix with the Management Reporter CU14 upgrade
- Any additional bug fixes released as a hotfix will rely on the new 2.12.13002.1 Re-release build as a prerequisite for the hotfix
- The Brazil SPED ECF Hotfix has been re-based off of the MR CU13 Re-release, and is available to download now for any customers who haven't yet applied it
- Contact the support team if you have any questions or need assistance with the update.
Both the EN-US and localized versions are available to download now.