Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack
What is the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack?
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack is similar to our previous extension rebates. It includes four key components:
- Service Pack 2: The super Service Pack 2 will consist of ordinary problem resolutions along with feature and functionality additions. Functionality is added in Analytical Accounting, Field Service, Project Accounting, Reporting and more.
- Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007 Integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP: Microsoft Dynamics GP will provide an integration to Office PerformancePoint Server 2007. Office PerformancePoint Server is a complete performance management application which includes business scorecarding functionality (monitoring, analytics, reporting, and planning) that enables companies to more effectively plan and manage their businesses. PerformancePoint is available on the Volume Licensing pricelists. List pricing is US $20,000/server, US $195/CAL and US $30,000 for the External Connector.
- Rapid Deployment Tools: The Rapid Deployment Tools consists of Rapid Install, Rapid Migration Tool, and Rapid Configuration Tool. These tools are designed for fast, flexible setup configurations, rapid data migration, and simplified installations.
- Microsoft Dynamics Mobile Development Tools Integration: The Microsoft Dynamics Mobile Development Tools enable Microsoft partners to develop and customize mobile applications. The Mobile Development Tools make it easy to extend the existing functionality to benefit users with a need to work in mobile environments. Microsoft Dynamics GP will have an integration to this tool.
Please refer to the landing page for additional information on: Click
- Key Launch Milestones
- Partner Readiness Events:
- Sales Tools