Microsoft Dynamics GP ISV Ramp! (Webinar 1 of 7 - Easy e-Bank Rec)
Thanks to those Dynamics GP Partners that attended our first GP ISV webinar on March 27th. This is a series of seven webinars that will cover various GP ISV solutions hosted through May. In this first webinar Guy Caron, President of GPC Systems, demoed and discussed the benefits of his "Easy e-Bank Reconcilation" application. Below are some of the topics that were discussed:
· Reconciles the bank statement in 7 quick steps.
· Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation.
· Reconciles the General Ledger to the Bank Balance.
· Import the electronic bank statement and reconcile directly with Checks and Deposits.
· Identifies voided documents that were open at the bank rec closure date.
· Mark all matching transactions as cleared with the click of a button
· Handle unresolved bank tape variances, such as Banked not Booked.
· Generate ZBA/SWEEP, interest and service charges from the bank tape.
· Generate an outstanding Checks/Deposit report for any closed period.
· Print or re-print Book to Bank reconciled statements.
Company contact information and additional product details can be viewed at the GPC Systems website http://www.gpcsystems.com/.
Link to view this recorded session: View Recording
The second webinar in this series will cover an RMS/POS ISV add-on from Professional Advantage. Please watch for a Blog post about this webinar on April 7th.