SharePoint ECM in Force at the AIIM Expo in Philadelphia
As you can see from the last few posts, we are incredibly proud of the evolution of our ECM capabilities in SharePoint 2010 and in April, we are heading to the AIIM Expo in Philadelphia to give attendees the chance to try out SharePoint 2010 and hear directly from the people who built the product. Starting on April 20th, we’ll open the doors on the SharePoint Experience Lab where you can learn about Office and SharePoint 2010, assisted by the ECM team from Redmond and some of our top field specialists. The SharePoint Experience Lab will be in the Expo Hall where we will be joined by a number of our leading partners and best of all, if you register before the event, entry to the Expo Hall is ABSOLUTELY FREE! That’s right, register now and you will get access to a wide range of SharePoint labs, supported by the team from Redmond.
In addition to the SharePoint Experience Lab, we are proud to support the SharePoint 2010 Summit @ AIIM Expo. The SharePoint 2010 Summit @ AIIM Expo consists of almost 30 sessions delivered by the SharePoint ECM Team, customers and leading industry analysts. Entry to the SharePoint 2010 Summit @ AIIM Expo is included with a conference pass that you can pick up for just $599 (UPDATE – Advanced registration has been extended. Enter code A525G to receive a $50 discount). Not a bad price to ask all the questions you ever wanted answered about SharePoint and get the inside scoop from senior product and program managers as well as Eric Swift, the General Manager of the SharePoint Marketing Group.
Here is an overview of the content being delivered by Microsoft speakers at the SharePoint 2010 Summit @ AIIM Expo:
- Introducing SharePoint 2010
- ECM for the Masses: How SharePoint 2010 Delivers on the Promise
- SharePoint and Office: What’s New in 2010
- Overview of Social Computing in SharePoint 2010
- Web Content Management in SharePoint 2010
- Growing SharePoint from Small Libraries to Large Scale Repositories & Massive Archives
- Visual Customization Overview: Theming & Branding For Any Site
- Using Enterprise Content Types & Managed Taxonomies in SharePoint 2010
- Using SharePoint Analytics and End User Feedback to Optimize the Content and Organization of your SharePoint Sites
- Document Management in SharePoint 2010
- Building Rich, Immersive Sites with Microsoft Tools & Technologies
- Enterprise Search Overview
- Delivering BI to the Masses at Microsoft
- Building an Enterprise Knowledge Management Solution on SharePoint 2010
- Records Management Strategies in SharePoint 2010
- Better Together Collaboration with SharePoint 2010, Office 2010 & More!
- Managing and Sharing Digital Assets in SharePoint 2010
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Driving End User Adoption
With the launch of Office and SharePoint 2010 set for May 12th and our intent to RTM (Release to Manufacturing) this April 2010, there has never been a better time to hear from the team that built the product and get the knowledge you need to make SharePoint successful within your business. Spring is coming to Philadelphia and with it comes SharePoint 2010 and the SharePoint ECM team. We look forward to seeing you at the AIIM Expo.
Senior Product Manager – ECM and Compliance