Internship Opportunities - Redmond, Seattle
If you're a technical student looking for the opportunity to get some experience and fancy working at Microsoft in the US next summer then this is the opportunity for you.
The bad news - you only have a couple of days left to apply (the deadline is 15th Jan).
There are two types of roles available both of which would be of particular interest to computer science students:
Software Design Engineer
- Make decisions on design and feature implementation
- Design efficient data structures and algorithms to develop next-generation applications
- Work with Program Managers to ensure strong design and Software Design Engineers in Test to ensure quality through testing
Software Design Engineer in Test
- Ensure product quality by making sure it performs as users expect it to!
- Manipulate and torture software into submission
- Create innovative testing technologies
- Work with the Program Managers and Software Design Engineers to design, develop, and maintain automation tests for use in development and testing cycles
To apply please email an up to date CV to: InternCV@microsoft.com