Don't miss the chance to be one of the WINNERS !!!
IT Pro expert Academy raffle
As successful technologists never stop learning and great technology never stops evolving, so don’t miss your chance to be one of the MVA members and win valuable prizes with Microsoft
Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) offers you free online training delivered by Microsoft experts to help you continually learn with hundreds of online courses and provides you with certificate for each course that you complete on MVA
Not only do we want to help you learn and increase your knowledge, but we also want to give you the chance to win valuable prizes through our raffle.
The raffle is open to any Developer or IT Professional resident in Egypt
How to participate:
In order to enter the raffle, you need to
- Take two of the MVA ( www.MicrosoftVirtualAcademy.com ) courses from the below list to learn more & develop your technical skills
- Send a screen shot of your certificate of completion to these course to ITPROMVA@outlook.com
- The certificate date should be within Jan 18th, 2015 to Feb 20th , 2015
List of MVA courses:
- Advanced Tools & Scripting with PowerShell 3.0 Jump Start
- App Performance Monitoring with System Center 2012 R2
- Automating the Cloud with Azure Automation
- Automation & Self-Service with System Center 2012 R2
- Automation and Self-Service with System Center 2012 R2
- Azure Resource Manager DevOps Jump Start
- Cloud Network Automation: DDI/IPAM
- Corporate Apps Anywhere, Anytime with Microsoft Azure RemoteApp
- Defense in Depth: Windows 8.1 Security
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 R2 Hierarchy
- Deploying Linux VMs on Microsoft Azure
- Deploying Office 2013 with App-V
- DevOps: An IT Pro Guide
- Dive Deep into Networking Storage and Disaster Recovery Scenarios
- Embrace Open Source Technologies to Accelerate and Scale Solutions
- Enhanced Windows Data Encryption Training
- Enterprise Mobility Immersion V3.1
- Establish Microsoft Azure IaaS Technical Fundamentals
- Expanding Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Getting Started with PowerShell 3.0 Jump Start
- How to Assess Your Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads SQL
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Storage and Backup
- Hybrid Cloud Workloads-Websites
- Infrastructure Monitoring with System Center 2012 R2
- Infrastructure Provisioning and Management with System Center 2012 R2
- Introduktion till IAAS och Azure
- IT Service Management with System Center 2012 R2
- Licensing the Microsoft Private Cloud
- Licensing Windows Server 2012 R2
- MDOP Application Virtualization Deep Dive
- MDOP User Experience Virtualization Deep Dive
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Deep Dive Jump Start
- Microsoft Azure: Site-to-Site VPN
- Microsoft Desktop Virtualization
- Migrating from Windows XP to Windows 8.1
- Migrating Legacy Windows Server to 2012 R2 and Microsoft Azure
- Migrating VMs from Amazon AWS to Microsoft Azure
- Modernizing Your Datacenter Jump Start
- Move to Hybrid Cloud with System Center & Windows Azure Jump Start
- Moving to Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure
- MVA Live Q&A: Windows Azure
- Networking Fundamentals
- Optimize Workload Architecture and Administration Capabilities Within Azure
- Preparing for the Windows 8.1 MCSA
- Remote Desktop Services on Microsoft Azure Deep Dive
- Securing Your DM Infrastructure with Role-Based Admin
- Security Fundamentals
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
- Service Management Automation with Windows Azure Pack
- Small Business: Migrating from Windows XP to Windows 8.1
- Small Business: What’s New in Windows® 8.1 for IT Professionals
- Small Business: Windows 8.1 Modern LOB Application Deployment
- Software-Defined Networking with Windows Server and System Center Jump Start
- Surface Pro 3 Deployment
- System Center 2012 R2 Advisor for IT Pros
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager & Windows Intune
- System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Pack
- System Center 2012 R2: ITIL for IT Pros
- System Center 2012 SP1 Automation
- The Microsoft Hybrid Cloud: Best Practices Guidance
- The Server and Cloud Enrollment
- Transform the Datacenter Immersion V3
- Understanding Active Directory
- Using PowerShell for Active Directory
- Utilizing SysInternals Tools for IT Pros
- Virtualisering med Hyper-V och Virtual Machine Manager
- Virtualizing & Managing Exchange with Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Virtualizing & Managing SharePoint with Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Virtualizing & Managing SQL Server Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Virtualizing Your Data Center with Hyper-V and System Center
- VMware to Hyper-V Migration
- What’s New in VDI for Windows Server 2012 R2 and 8.1
- What’s New in Windows 8.1 Security
- What’s New in Windows® 8.1 for IT Professionals
- What's New in System Center 2012 R2 Jump Start
- What's New in Windows 8.1 Update
- What's New in Windows Server 2012 R2 Jump Start
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Fundamentals for IT Pros
- Windows 8.1 Deployment Jump Start
- Windows 8.1 Modern LOB Application Deployment
- Windows 8.1 To Go
- Windows 8.1 Update for Enterprise Jump Start
- Windows 8.1 User Readiness Toolkit
- Windows Application Compatibility and Migration
- Windows Azure for IT Pros Jump Start
- Windows Azure Pack: Infrastructure as a Service Jump Start
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Windows Intune - Planning
- Windows Intune for IT Professionals Jump Start
- Windows Performance Jump Start
- Windows Phone 8.1 Enterprise Mobility Management
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support Migration Overview
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Access and Information Protection
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Implementing a Basic PKI
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Jump Start: New Choices
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Virtualization
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Active Directory Enhancements
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Server Management and Automation
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Server Networking
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Using IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Windows Server 2012 R2: Web and Application Platform
- Windows Server MCSA Certification Objective Domain Review
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these rules “Microsoft”, “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to Microsoft Egypt a Limited Liability Company, the Sponsor of the Competition. “You”, “yourself” refers to an eligible Competition entrant.
AGREEMENT: In order to enter the raffle, you must agree
to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to
entry to ensure you understand and agree.
Entry in the Competition constitutes your acceptance of
these official rules.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the raffle, you must
be: above the age of 18 (Eighteen) in Egypt at the time of entry. Raffle is
void in all countries except Egypt. Employees, interns, contractors, and
official office-holders of Microsoft and their parent companies, subsidiaries,
affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising
and promotion agencies, representatives, agents, and Judges are ineligible to
participate in this raffle. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility
and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time.
If you are entering as part of a company or on behalf of your employer, these
rules are binding on you, individually, and/or your employer. If you are acting
within the scope of your employment, as an employee, contractor, or agent of
another party, you warrant that such party has full knowledge of your actions
and has consented thereto, including your potential receipt of a prize. You
further warrant that your actions do not violate your employers or company’s
policies and procedures.
Participants will be excluded immediately if:
- Their MVA certificate is not within the raffle period
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
All eligible entry will be judged by Microsoft Team (“Judges”) whose decision is final and 10 winners will be selected.
apply to this Competition and to all information that we receive from your
entry. Entrants agree that personal data entered during the registration,
including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be
processed, stored, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the
context of the raffle. Entrants also understand this data may be used by
Microsoft in order to verify an entrant’s identity, address and telephone
number in the event an entry qualifies for a prize.
By accepting a prize, Entrant agrees and consents to Microsoft and their agencies use of
entrant’s place of residence, name, and/or likeness to name the entrant for a
reasonable time after completion of the raffle in promotional and advertising
material of Microsoft (or its agents) as a winner of the raffle without
additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
By accepting a prize, entrant agrees to Microsoft and its agencies use of his or
her name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without
additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant indemnifies
and agrees to keep indemnified Raffle Entities at all times from and against
any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting
from any act, default or omission of the entrant and/or a breach of any
warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant
agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Raffle Entities from and
against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and
all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable
attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any App or other material
uploaded or otherwise provided by the entrant that infringes any copyright,
trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property
right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity
or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by the entrant in connection with
the Raffle; (c) any non-compliance by the entrant with these Rules; (d) claims
brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Rules arising
from or related to the entrant’s involvement with the Raffle; (e) acceptance,
possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Raffle-related
activity or participation in this Raffle; (f) any malfunction or other problem
with the Raffle Site; (g) any error in the collection, processing, or retention
of entry information; or (h) any typographical or other error in the printing,
offering or announcement of any prize or winners.
The Raffle is governed by the laws of Egypt and you consent to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Cairo courts for any disputes arising out of this raffle.
Any false information provided within the context of the raffle by any entrant
concerning identity, address, telephone number, email address, ownership of
right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the
immediate elimination of the entrant from the Raffle.
RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY:
If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as
planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of
the Raffle, Microsoft reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle. Sponsors further reserve the right to
disqualify any entrant who tampers with the submission process or any other
part of the Raffle. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web
site, including the or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle is a
violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made,
Microsoft reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the
fullest extent of the applicable law.
NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT:
Under no circumstances shall the submission of the certificate to
the raffle, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Rules be construed as
an offer or contract of employment with Microsoft. You acknowledge that you
have submitted your certificate voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust.
You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship
or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and Microsoft and that no
such relationship is established by your submission of the certificate under
- RAFFLE PERIOD: The Raffle begins on Jan 18th, 2015 and ends on Feb 20th , 2015 (“Raffle Period”). Entries must be receive within the Raffle Period to be eligible.
Each entrant has the responsibility to review and
understand its policies regarding its eligibility to participate in this raffle.
If an individual is participating in violation of Entrant's policies or any
applicable law or regulation, that Entrant may be disqualified from this raffle
at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
- 1 Nokia Lumia 620
- 1 Laptop trolley bag
- 2 Hard disks
- 2 laptop back pack
- 2 Wireless Mouse
- 2 Power bank
Microsoft Egypt reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for other prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- Microsoft Egypt will not be viable for any corrupted prize once the prize has been given to the winner.
- The winner must present the National ID
- All prizes must be collected from the Microsoft booth during the raffle time otherwise a new winner will be selected
- Microsoft reserves the right to delay the submission of the prize in case of shipping issues.
DURATION OF COMPETITION:
The contest will be from Jan 18th, 2015 and ends on Feb 20th, 2015
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this raffle or these Terms and Conditions.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft Egypt decision shall be final.
- Microsoft Egypt reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this raffle at any time without notice.
- Microsoft Egypt cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.
- Participants in this raffle agree that Microsoft Egypt will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or
indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this raffle.
- Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify any participant that does not adhere to the terms and conditions or make any change to the terms and conditions at any point of the raffle.