Team Foundation Server Beta Exam
You can now register to take Beta Exam 71-510: Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server, which is the beta for 70-510. This certification exam counts as credit towards the MCTS: Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server certification.
Registration Begins: February 1, 2007
Beta Exam Period: February 20, 2007 through March 5, 2007
Promotion Code for Registration: TSVS510
Testing is held at Prometric and Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide, although this exam may not be available in all countries. All testing centers will have the capability to offer this exam in its live version.
Beta exams have limited availability and are operated under a first-come-first-served basis. Once all beta slots are filled, no additional seats will be offered.
The exam covers the following topic areas. The percentage indicates the portion of the exam that addresses a particular skill.
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Team Foundation Server (12%)
- Administering Team Foundation Server instances and team projects (25%)
- Administering Team Foundation Server version control (19%)
- Administering work item types and process templates (19%)
- Administering a team build (14%)
- Managing team project reporting and documentation (11%)
For more information, see Preparation Guide for Exam 70-510: TS: Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server