Exchange Store - FAQs # 1
Exchange Store - FAQs
Here are some questions that are frequently asked by my customers whenever they try to access/enumerate Exchange Store:
1) What is the MS Exchange Store?
- MS Exchange store is a storage platform. The Exchange store is also known as the Web Storage System.
- It provides a single repository for managing multiple types of unstructured information in one infrastructure.
2) What're the two components / information databases of Exchange Store?
- Mailbox stores & public folder stores are two of the components of the Exchange store.
3) What were the information will be stored in the stores?
- Mailbox Store:
- Hold personal mailbox information.
- Public Folder Store:
- It's a shared repository, where information that is shared among many users.
- Public folders should be used when your business requires data replication to multiple servers.