Blog Tagged : 5 Things
Looks like there is a tagging meme going on - someone tags you and asks you to reveal 5 things that folks probably doesn't know about you and then you tag 5 other bloggers with the same task.
Ok, I shall take on the challenge.....
- I was born 9 months and 9 days after my parents were married.
- I was engaged at 21 to a girl who was 2 years older than me, but we split up after I found her in a compromising position with another suitor
- I love Vegemite on my toast for breakfast (or any another time)
- My mother died of cancer, 20 years ago, and she is interred at Cheltenham Memorial Park
- I was the official statistician for Christian Brothers' College, East St Kilda First XVIII, which included Eddie McGuire on the team
Now, my turn to tag some other bloggers. I'll go with evangelists - past, present and future
** UPDATE 16/1/07 : I've been tagged again, this time by Eddie Geller, CEO of Unique World . The folks I had tagged have responded : "Five Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" , Five things about me you probably didn't know , I’ve been tagged , 5 Things you didn't know about me , so I am going to stop the madness. It was interesting last month, it's not so interesting now.