Chatting too to Renai LeMay from The Australian Financial Review
I had an interview on the phone today with Renai LeMay from The Australian Financial Review .
So, what were we talking about this time? Why Silverlight of course!!
- What was the buzz like at ReMIX 2007?
- It seems almost like designers and developers are coming together and their skill sets are crossing over?
- How are things going in Australia with Silverlight – it’s not yet out of beta but I’m already hearing cases of people using it?
- Even though it’s still in beta, people are deploying it a month after it was announced. Is it easy for developers to pick up the skills needed?
- The other side of the coin is the adoption of the technology – do you have any stats on how many people have downloaded the plug-in?
- One thing I have heard is the focus on full-screen video. What are your thoughts on this and how integral is it in Silverlight?
- What has been the reaction from developers in general – is it seen as just another technology they have to learn or are they positive about it?
How did I answer?
Well, I will save that to Renai's article and the readers of The Australian Financial Review. (or I might post some answers over the next few days)