Questions to ask BillG
On the topic of
questions to ask BillG, let me show you some of the questions people have
sent me to ask BillG:
- Why should we consider the Microsoft Application Platform when J2EE gives
us platform choice and a significant number of large SI that have proven track
records in this space.
- Give me a reason why I should consider MS for my mission critical
systems vs the technology/services combination coming from IBM.
- Why should we invest in our datacenter vision where IBM outsurcing their
IT through autonomic computing makes better sense from a financial
- Will Microsoft continue to invest in curriculum and research initiatives.
- Why are students losing interest in Computer Science?
- What is Microsoft's view on open standards, open source and software
- What is Microsoft's commitment on using the .NET framework internally on
things like Office.
- What is Microsoft's plans to support RSS and other syndication formats.
- What does the SUN deal really mean.
- How can an ISV tap into MS development funds.
- How can MS help an ISV commercialize their IP.
Phew - it's going to be an interesting time. I can't wait to hear the
[Now Playing: Eminem - Without Me - Without Me [Instrumental] (04:50)]