The People You Meet
Last week I was in Texas, facilitating a workshop on Evangelism Excellence.
It was an internal audience and I got to meet a great group of evangelists from across the US, as well as Latin America.
One of the topics we covered was blogging and we had a really good discussion of the pros, cons and other gotchas in the world of new media. Twitter even got a mention!
I told some of my blogging stories from my days in Australia
- builderAU : Talking blogs with Frank Arrigo
- Lessons from the AMP Innovation and Thought Leadership Festival
- The AMP Innovation & Thought Leadership Festival
- overexposed? Moi?
- Slides from my Search Engine Room Presentation
- Hello to attendees of Frocomm's 2nd Annual Public Relations & Corporate Communications Summit
- Me at the Public Relations and Corporate Communications Summit 2007 ?
- Hello if you were a Search Engine Room attendee
- Search Engine Room : Blog Marketing and Optimisation
- A Coffee and a Chat with Foad Fadaghi from BRW
- AFR : Blogger takes free laptop in his stride
- Josh Gliddon tackles the Windows Vista, Ferrari, Blogger story
- SOCAP and Blogging
- MIS Magazine : Building blogs
Now, I meant to do this last week, but things got a bit hectic for me. I wanted to give a shout out (as well as some link love) to the folks I met last week
- Alfred Thompson
- Beth Humphreys
- Cy Khormaee
- Dan Waters
- Denny Boynton
- Edwin Guarin
- Eric Bowen
- Gautam Reddy
- Hilary Pike
- John Mullinax
- Jon Box
- Martin Cabrera
- Robin Mestre
- Ronald Armas
- William Zack
For the others on the course - I tried to find your blogs but I failed. Leave me a comment and I will update the list.
It was a pleasure working with y'all.