Thoughts on the Office Move
Last week I packed up and moved from one office to another, in our building
I've had a week in my new home, so here's some of my ponderings
- It's noiser on this side of the building
- People keep stopping in for a chat, as I am a friendly and amiable host
- I am interrupted a lot more now than I was before
- I am meeting lots of new people who have been working here for a while
- I am further away from the coffee and tea making facilities
- I am closer to the men's toilet
- In fact, I am so close, I can sometimes hear things that I wish I could not
In other news, I am doing a different kind of move.
I am swapping machines and operating systems.
I am going to leave my Windows XP Tablet Edition Toshiba M200 and move to a new Toshiba (Dual Core) A7 running Windows Vista Beta 2, and Office 2007 Beta 2. For me, this is an even harder move than the physical office move. I am already missing my Tablet.
[ Currently Playing : In Your Eyes - Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie Disc 2 (03:17) ]