Top 10 Things I learnt at the TechEd Sydney Party
Speaking about the TechEd Party, I learnt a few things during the evening:
- Apparently "I am the man".
- TechEd has been awesome
- Never play XBOX360 with a rugby league player
- Folks told me I did a good job with the opening keynote
- There are men, but "I am the man"
- Water is always the best option
- Don't eat and talk at the same time.
- Wash your hands *before* offering to say G'day
- Don't stand in the front row of the stage when there are XBOX Cheerleaders performing
- Sydney nightclub bouncers are the dumbest, rudest, most arrogant people in the world. Especially those from the Home Nightclub - I mean don't they read blogs. More later......