Who are you following?
Update april 12th - added a few to my list - have more reading to do:-)
Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV is part of a vibrant community with a lot of very active people. Tweets, blog posts, webinars, books, github projects could easily fill up my day just trying to follow everybody who are working on our product. This blog posts lists some of the people/sites you can follow if you, like me, are passionate about Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV.
NAV Team Blog
If you only follow one blog (beside my blog :-)), it should IMO be the NAV Team blog.
People i follow on twitter - and their blogs...
I follow a lot of people on twitter and the following list is not exhaustive, but these guys also have blogs where the main goal seems to be to spread their knowledge about our common favorite product. No political BS, no non-sense, just pure love for our product and as a wise man once said, the only thing that doubles when it is shared is knowledge.
In alphabetic order:
- Aleksandar Totovic @atotovic https://totovic.com/
- Alexander Ermakov @Alex_Ermakov https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/russianerpexperience
- Arend-Jan Kauffmann @ajkauffmann https://www.kauffmann.nl/
- Daniel Rimmelzwaan @drimmelzwaan https://thedenster.com/
- David Worthington @davidwortho https://navperformance.wordpress.com
- Dmitry Katson @DmitryKatson https://community.dynamics.com/nav/b/katsonsnavblog
- Eric Wauters @waldo1001 http://www.waldo.be/
- Erik Hougaard @eHougaard https://www.hougaard.com/
- Erik P. Ernst @EPErnst http://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/admin
- Gunnar Gestsson @gunnargestsson http://www.dynamics.is/
- James Crowter @JamesCrowter http://www.dynamicsbusiness.co.uk/
- Jatin Patel @jatinnav http://jatinnav.com/
- Joachim Carrein @joachimcarrein https://nav-magno.be/
- Kamil Sacek @MVPKine https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/kine
- Luc Van Vugt @lucvanvugt http://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/vanvugt
- Mark Brummel @markbrummel https://markbrummel.blog
- Miguel LLorca Gómez @mllorcag http://msdynamics.es/
- Mike Glue @NavBitsBytes https://navbitsbytes.wordpress.com/
- Mohana Krishna @mohana_cse06 http://mohana-dynamicsnav.blogspot.dk/
- Rene Gayer @dynamicsblog http://www.dynamicsblog.at/
- Richard Robberse http://thenavblog.com/
- Roberto Stefanetti @robstefane https://robertostefanettinavblog.com
- Ryo @navisionaxapta https://www.pbc.co.jp/blog/
- Saurav Dhyani @sauravdhyani https://saurav-nav.blogspot.dk/
- Stefano Demiliani @demiliani https://demiliani.com/
- Steven Renders @srenders http://thinkaboutit.be/
- Suresh Kulla @skkulla http://www.navisionworld.com/
- Søren Klemmensen @SorenKlemmensen https://klemmensen.ca/
- Tharanga Nuwan C. @TharangaNC http://tharangac-dynamicsnav.blogspot.com/
- Tobias Fenster @TobiasFenster https://www.axians-infoma.de/navblog
- Vjekoslav Babic @vjekob http://vjeko.com/
Please let me know if I should be following your blog as well?
Other important Microsoft people to follow
A few extra Microsoft people who I get value of following:
- Dynamcis 365 tweets @MSFTDynamics365
- James Phillips @JamesMPhillips
- Mark Russinovich @markrussinovich
- Satya Nadelle @satyanadella
- Scott Gutthrie @scottgu
The full list of people I follow on twitter
The complete list of the people I follow can be found here:
Please let me know if I should be following you?
Conferences, forums and webinars
Besides twitter and blogs, we have the conferences, the forums and the webinars. Here are the ones that I follow:
- Directions EMEA @DirectionsEMEA http://www.directionsemea.com/
- Directions ASIA http://www.directionsasia.com/
- Directions NA @DirectionsNA http://www.directionsna.com/
- Dynamicsuser @DynamicsUG http://dynamicsuser.net/
- Mibuso @mibuso_com https://mibuso.com/
- NAV Skills @NAV_Skills https://nav-skills.com/
- NAV Tech Days @NAVTechDays https://www.navtechdays.com/
- NAVUG @navug https://www.navug.com
Please let me know if I forgot any?
Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest,...
Personally, I use Facebook for personal stuff only. I typically do not share work related stuff on Facebook, but I do have a number of friends from the community as friends on Facebook. I haven't really started to use LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest or the various chat apps for anything, but it is something I will be investigating.