XPS at Winhec 2007
Today (May 15, 2007) is the first day of Winhec 2007.
If you're application developers, printer/scanner/multi-functional device vendors, you may be interested in the following XPS related sessions.
- CLN-T370 XPSDrv: Best Practice using Print Verifier, May 15, 3:15pm-4:15pm 515B, Manski & Ashwin
- CLN-C369 (Chalk Talk) Print Verifier and XPSDrv Driver Development, May 15, 4:30pm-5:30pm 409A, Erhan
- CLN-T375 HP Photo: Implementation Guidelines, May 16 11:00am-noon, 408AB, Bill Crow
- CLN-T371 Performance Optimization for XPS Documents, May 17, 8:30am-9:30am 502AB, Feng
- CLN-C372 (Chalk Talk) XPS Document Optimization and Best Practice, May 17 9:45am-10:45am, 409A, Rod
In the self-paced hands-lab, there is a XPSDrv related lab.
The following exhibitors are showing their XPS related technologies:
- Artifex Softaware Inc. www.artifex.com
- Global Graphics Software Incorporated, www.globalgraphics.com
- Pagemark Technology, Inc, www.pagemarktechnology.com
- QualityLogic, www.qualitylogic.com
- Software Imaging, http://softwareimaging.com
- Zoran Corporation, www.zoran.com
- Canon, XPS printing through host-based rendering, 16-bit per channel image support.
- Autodesk, native generation of XPS.
We're here at Winhec, talk to us.