CSS Properties Window Add-on for Visual Studio 2005
The CSS Properties window is an add-in package to Visual Studio 2005. It does not change the behavior of any feature in Visual Studio 2005; it simply adds additional functionality specific to editing CSS in Design view.
Using the CSS Properties window, you can do the following:
- Display in-line styles and styles inherited from <style> blocks and linked style sheets.
- Edit in-line styles and styles in linked style sheets. (The CSS Properties window displays styles from <style> blocks, but does not enable you to edit them.)
- Display drop-down lists of styles and values to help you create valid style definitions.
- Drag style settings between different elements and to and from a style sheet.
- Edit styles for multiple elements.
Check out some screenshots.