A rash of bloggers
Just lately there seems to be a veritable feast of new blog stuff about VSX (if you don't mind me switching metaphors). Some of these I stumbled across and some were pointed up to me by DuncanP.
- Oleg Sych now has a great series of T4 posts
- On the subject of T4 templates, Hilton Giesenow also has a post on a couple of T4 VS templates he's whipped up.
- Krzysztof Cwalina has announced the Managed Extensibility Framework - this is something to keep an eye on as it will play a role in Visual Studio eXtensibility in future.
- He also has a very neat post on the Simulated Covariance pattern for .Net Generics which is nothing to do with VSX, but funky nonetheless.
- Gokhan Altinoren has a neat demo of fronting a DSL Tool with a WPF-based design surface.
- David DeWinter has