NoVaSQL May Meeting
From my friends at the Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group:
Good morning. The Northern Virginia SQL Server Users Group (www.novasql.com) is announcing its next session for 2006 to benefit IT Professionals (DBAs, Developers, Admins, etc.) in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland areas interested in SQL Server.
- Title – Database Mirroring in SQL Server 2005
- Speaker – Greg Robidoux of Edgewood Solutions
- Date and Time – Monday, May 22, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
- Location – AT&T Government Solutions Building @ 1900 Gallows Road Vienna, VA 22182.
- Directions – http://www.novasql.com/directions.htm
- Meeting RSVP – http://www.novasql.com/meetingrsvp.asp
- NOVA SQL Founding Sponsors
- NOVA SQL’s Monthly Sponsor – Edgewood Solutions (www.edgewoodsolutions.com)
- Edgewood Solutions offers a full spectrum of database solutions and Microsoft SQL server tools to solve database challenges of any size. SQL Server is all we do! Reduce your workload. Choose the right product. Access the information you need. Make better decisions. Increase your confidence and - relax. Edgewood solutions will handle the technical details. You can focus on your business.
- Monthly Give-A-Way – Many goodies!
- New Attendee Starbucks Gift Card – Bring someone new to a NOVA SQL meeting to qualify for a $5.00 Starbucks gift card - while supplies last. Many thanks to our monthly sponsor for the gift cards!
- Year End Blow Out – Attend all of the NOVA SQL meetings to qualify for many year end prizes. Some sponsors are offering big ticket items. Come to all of the meetings to qualify!
- Please support our sponsors - http://www.novasql.com/sponsors.htm
- NOVA SQL News - http://www.novasql.com/News.htm
- NOVA SQL Jobs - http://www.novasql.com/Jobs.htm
Don’t miss Monday’s meeting with great information, answers from Microsoft, pizza’s, soda, prizes and more! Future meetings will cover core SQL Server topics for administrators and developers such as performance tuning, disaster recovery, development, SQL Server 2005, etc. Please come join us for information packed sessions and spread the word!
Jeremy Kadlec and Brian Moran