Day 3 of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Conference
After going into the evening last night with table topics where I saw many partner geeking out with each other, having great discussions, the last day of the Technical Conference is here. This picture reminds me of many of our partners, the lone warrior improving their customer's business with solid solutions.
Thank you to all of our sponsors, they help make this conference possible.
- Gold Sponsors: Blue Moon and MetaViewer
- Silver Sponsors: Binary Stream and KeCommerce
- Exhibitors: Fastpath Solutions, MC2, and Rockton Software
We ended the day with a Q and A which is always fun. A certain partner from Rockton (I'm sure you all know who he is.) had pre-prepared questions ready, but after he saw Microsoft Dynamics GP '12' on Tuesday he said he would have to re-write his questions. I was really interested in find out what what he came up with.
Here are some of the highlights to the questions and feedack.
- Bill brought up a few good ideas on how to improve our tax update process. This year had a lot of tax updates and we will learn from this experience to see how we can make this experience better.
- Suggestions were made to add support tools into the product instead of a separate download. Development and support are working together to see what options are available.
- MS Connect. I've blogged about this before, so I won't go on and on, but please start using MS Connect. www.connect.microsoft.com
- Prior to the conference many felt unhappy about the perception of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 in the market, now after the conference they are excited. The product strategy and direction for Microsoft Dynamics GP '12' changes everything in a good way.
Another great event, now we'll focus on Convergence 2011.