Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Conference - Day 2
The second day of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Conference was filled with sessions around Dynamics GP 2010 R2, Customization Tools, Management Reporter, SQL Reporting Services and a lot more.
- Demos will be made available on CustomerSource and PartnerSource.
- We will have customer facing web seminars in the April/May time frame through GPUG.
- The presentations will be made available to partners on PartnerSource in the coming weeks!
The conference has a tingling buzz hovering around it, many talking about two topics:
1. The new Business Analyzer coming in Dynamics GP 2010 R2 and the impact it will have on customers. A major consensus is that this can have a huge impact on customers without a lot of expense. I can't wait to hear customer stories on this.
2. The brilliant innovation of the plans for Microsoft Dynamics GP '12.' Partners are excited about the opportunities it will bring and the potential. Our ISV's are also excited wanting to know how they can align with our plans. It's a really good time to be part of the Dynamics GP family.
So far, so good.
We have two room, this is a picture of the smaller of the two:
Here is the agenda. Jammed packed.