VOICE updates for Collections Management transition
As part of an effective transition of customers and removal of Collections Management from the Microsoft Dynamics GP pricelist. Microsoft will update VOICE records to include Collections Management as an ISV product for customers affected by these changes. Partners will receive an email for each customer that looks like this:
This email is to notify you that Professional Advantage has registered the following product Collections Management for GP to customer 1234 : XYZ Management. If you feel this registration has occurred in error, please inactivate the product in the registered products section of this customer’s account by following these steps:
1. Log into VOICE (https://mbs2.microsoft.com/voice)
2. In the left-hand frame, click on My Customers
3. In the left-hand frame, click on Customer Reports --> Microsoft Dynamics Customer List
4. In the right-hand frame, search for and click on the appropriate customer
5. In the left-hand frame, click on ‘ISV Registered Products’
6. Click on the inaccurate customer entry
7. Click Inactivate
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
It is important to review all documentation on the transition process located on PartnerSource here, and consider attending the partner webinar noted in the Partner FAQ document.