System Center Updates Publisher 4.5 Released
Nice tool for ISV’s to make their software more manageable.
System Center Updates Publisher is a stand-alone tool that enables independent software vendors and line-of-business application developers to import software update catalogs, create and modify software update definitions, export update definitions to catalogs, and publish software updates information to configured update servers.
New and notable in this release:
1. The ability to publish updates as "metadata only," meaning publishing the SDP definition without the binary update.
2. A new sync command-line tool (SCUPSync.exe) that allows for unattended import and publish (sync) of catalogs into your WSUS environment.
3. The ability for the SCUP console to authenticate to a proxy server (big customer issue).
4. The removal of the "Export for Test" feature (testscan.exe).
5. Some other minor bug fixes.