August Data Type SDK Release (PB6-DT1)
We are happy to announce a new data type release. The SDK can be found in the usual place on the MSDN site.
This release contains the following:
- The source code for the .NET library. Look in the Source directory of the SDK.
- An update to the Medication type.
- Types to support health assessment questions, answers, and conclusions (HealthAssessment and QuestionAnswer)
- A type to store information about body composition.
- A type to round out the group membership scenario
- Types for pulse oximetry devices (BloodOxygenSaturation and HeartRate)
- A type to store CDA documents.
There will be detailed guides for the new data types on the data type blog.
CDA document type
This type provides general-purpose storage for CDA documents. CCD documents (which target a specific scenario) should be stored using the CCD types – all other CDA document types should be stored using this new types. If there are other specializations of CDA that you think the platform should store separately, please contact the HealthVault team.