HealthVault 0903 Release Notes
Release notes for 0903
1. GetAuthorizedPeople API
We are adding a new platform API which will allow applications to get PersonInfo objects of all the authorized people with various filters and a paging mechanism, this is very helpful if you are doing background processing using context of HealthVault records.
The SDK API for this method looks like:
public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<PersonInfo> GetAuthorizedPeople();
public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<PersonInfo> GetAuthorizedPeople(
Thanks to our SDET Jenny Xu, we have a sample illustrating how to use this method: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/GetAuthorizedPeople.
2. We are making CCR/CCD/CDA types immutable.
3. We did numerous transform improvements in CCR/CCD reconciliation.
1. We made appselectrecord page an integral part of application authorization process.
2. The CreateRecord target now redirects back to application and also triggers application authorization. This solves a lot of usability issues around account creation and authorization through our partner applications.
3. In printview of a HealthRecordItem shell we will show signature information.
4. We accomplished a lot of accessibility Improvements.
HealthVault Data Types and Vocabularies:
No new data types in this release. We updated organization-relationship vocabulary to include "Laboratory".
HealthVault .NET SDK:
We are adding a new overload for constructing ApproximateDateTime from DateTime. Paying heed to what Eric was complaining about here:
ApproximateDateTime exerciseDataTimeApprox =
Please note: This release will available in production environment week of March 10,2008.