NET FX 3.5 B2 Released! What's new in WPF?
Get it here! The WPF team is very excited about this release because we've been able to follow-up on a handful of issues we heard from you so soon after the release of our V1 in NET FX 3.0. Below, you'd find a quick summary of some of the work that you'll see in NET FX 3.5 B2 related to WPF in addition to general bug fixing; it's not all inclusive but it represents a pretty good chunk.
- UIElement3D, a 3D element which supports UIElement-type of platform behavior including layout, databinding, and input.
- Indic Script support in 14 different languages!
- IDataErrorInfo support
- Smoother Animations
- Handful of performance fixes across the platform
- More granular debugging spew control in databindings
- Firefox Plug-in for XBAP's/ClickOnce apps
- File extension support for ClickOnce applications.
- RichTextBox extensibility allows greater control of non-text content for allowing interactive, embedded elements like hyperlinks.
- Several IME fixes
- TextSelection exposed on
DocumentViewerFlowDocumentReader, FlowDocumentScollViewer & SinglePageViewer*.
- WPF Support for the CLR AddIn model
- And more!
*Correction on 10/23/07