Daylight Saving Time Update: 2/2/2007
Groundhog Day is here and that means Daylight Saving Time 2007 is just around the corner.
Please stay tuned to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx for the most current information and links to other valuable information.
Following are links to detailed KnowledgeBase articles on specific DST topics:
- Preparing for daylight saving time changes in 2007 - http://www.microsoft.com/dst2007
- Outlook Update Tool overview and Outlook Update tool FAQ (here)
- Further details and scenarios for Outlook Time Zone Update Tool (KB931667)
- Get the Outlook Time Zone update Tool at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e343a233-b9c8-4652-9dd8-ae0f1af62568&DisplayLang=en
- Appointments appear off by one hour when you use Collaboration Data Objects to obtain calendar information from Exchange Server 2003 (KB924580)
- Update for daylight saving time changes in 2007 for Exchange 2003 (KB926666)
- How to configure daylight saving time for the United States in 2007 (KB914387)
- Windows Video presentation and deployment of patch (KB930688)
- A test version of the 2007 global time zone update for Windows is available (KB924840)
- 2007 time zone update for Microsoft Windows operating systems (KB928388)
- Description of Software Update Services and Windows Server Update Services changes in content for 2006 (KB930858)
- Update for Windows SharePoint Services (KB924881)
- How to configure daylight saving time for the United States and Canada in 2007 and in subsequent years on Windows CE-based devices (KB923027)
- U.S. daylight saving time changes in 2007 do not occur on the correct day on Windows CE 5.0-based devices (KB921095)
- How to configure daylight saving time for the United States and Canada in 2007 and in subsequent years on Windows Mobile-based devices (KB923953)
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.