SharePoint End User Training
If you are looking for the End User Training for SharePoint 2007, the End User training is free to all, and is provided by the SharePoint Product team.
There is a standalone version that you can run on a users PC desktop, and also a version of the same content that runs in the SharePoint Learning Kit (SLK) if you want leverage MOSS as your training platform, track who has taken the course, and facilitate/manage the participation in the training.
The portal site to access these official training courses from Microsoft is: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointserver/HA102488011033.aspx
The direct download to the standalone training here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7bb3a2a3-6a9f-49f4-84e8-ff3fb71046df&displaylang=en
Training topics included in the Office SharePoint Server 2007 Training:
· Collaboration: team sites, permissions, Web parts, libraries, lists, blogs, wikis, and workspaces.
· Enterprise Content Management: document and records management, protecting files, using workflows, compliance, and more.
· Search: finding files, Web sites, information and people.
· Portals and personalization: My Sites, targeting content, and managing My Site access
· Business processes and forms: streamline business processes, gather information with forms, and configure workflows.
· Business intelligence: share Excel workbooks, work with a Report Center site, use dashboards, integrate internal data, and more.
If you want to see what these training courses look like and what content they include, Ian Morrish from Microsoft New Zealand has them all running on a public site to easily see/evaluate them http://training.wssdemo.com/training/default.aspx
Additionally, there is 17 x 30 minute videos that you can watch to learn about team sites, document management, calendars etc in SharePoint. Find them all here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/cr102146081033.aspx
Finally - our training partners also offer End User Training if there is a need for specialised requirements for site ownership etc.