Private Cloud Security Video
This video answers the most common security concerns that CxOs and other business decision-makers have when evaluating the Microsoft platform to build a private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud.
In it you will learn about:
- Building a secure private cloud on Microsoft technologies, including how the Microsoft product stack implements IaaS cloud, clustering support, isolation capabilities and orchestration layer for task automation
- Private cloud security concerns usually associated with IaaS cloud, and how Microsoft solution addresses them
- Security & compliance in a Microsoft private cloud, including security update management and orchestration, proactive monitoring of infrastructure, malware and network protection and monitoring
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Microsoft Compliance Framework for Online Services
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Security Talk Series: Webcasts, Podcasts, Videos
- Check out Windows Azure Subscriptions
See the video here.