Data Classification Toolkit for Windows Server 2012 now available
The Solution Accelerators team has announced Data Classification Toolkit for Windows Server 2012. This toolkit allows you to streamline your compliance efforts with new features from the Data Classification Toolkit for Windows Server 2012. Identify, classify, and protect data in your private cloud. Quickly identify and classify low business impact (LBI) data for potential movement to a public cloud.
This toolkit is designed to help enable an organization to:
- In Private Cloud environments, you can identify, classify, and protect data on file servers.
- Easily configure default Central Access Policy across multiple servers.
- You can quickly identify LBI data that could potentially be moved to a public cloud.
- You can build and deploy policies to protect critical information in a cost-effective manner.
- You can provide support for Windows Server 2012, as well as for hybrid environments of Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
The Download for the Data Classification Toolkit can be found here.