Microsoft Silverlight Analytics Framework at Mix
Looking for a way to measure user interactions with Silverlight applications? Well, the wait is over - because a new framework for capturing web analytics in Silverlight will be revealed at the Microsoft Mix Conference in Las Vegas this week.
Here are the high-level goals of the framework:
- Support out-of-browser scenarios
- Support offline scenarios
- Support multiple analytics services simultaneously without impacting performance
- Support designers in Microsoft Expression Blend to instrument applications without coding
- Support A/B Testing
- Support SketchFlow Prototypes
- Support logging of video experiences with the Microsoft Silverlight Media Framework
Check the Synergists blog for more details.
Technorati Tags: Silverlight Analytics