Forefront TMG 2010 troubleshooting flowcharts on TechNet
The following Troubleshooting Web access protection topics have been released recently to Forefront TMG 2010 TechNet documentation, including troubleshooting flowcharts, diagnostics, and resolutions to various issues:
Troubleshooting URL filtering—This topic provides guidance for diagnosing and resolving URL filtering common issues, and a flowchart to help you troubleshoot and resolve the following issues:
- Incorrect or unknown site categorization.
- Failure to prevent access to blocked sites.
- Inconsistent access based on IP address.
Troubleshooting NIS—This topic provides guidance for diagnosing and resolving issues you may encounter with the Forefront TMG Network Inspection System (NIS) feature, including:
- NIS troubleshooting flow
- Troubleshooting NIS signature update failure
- Troubleshooting NIS detection issues
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on the content and on the new format.
Gabriel Koren, Forefront TMG Test Team