Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio July 2009 CTP
For folks following or developing Windows Azure Cloud services - check out what's new in the July CTP update version:
Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio extend Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 to enable the creation, building, debugging, running and packaging of scalable web applications and services on Windows Azure.
- Support for developing and deploying services containing multiple web and worker roles.
- A service may contain zero or more web roles and zero or more worker roles with a minimum of one role of either type.
- New project creation dialog that supports creating Cloud Services with multiple web and worker roles.
Ability to associate any ASP.NET Web Application project in a Cloud Service solution as a Web Role.
- Support for building Cloud Services from TFS Build.
- Enhanced robustness and stability.